Tom Oakley, Director of Drug Delivery Device Development at Springboard, recently presented at the Management Forum Congress in London on ‘How devices can grow pharma profits‘.
The key challenges facing pharma were discussed, along with real-world examples of how devices can grow pharma profits by:
- Increasing drug value
- Giving extended patent protection to drugs
- Increasing the barrier to entry for generics and biosimilars
- Using existing drugs for new indications
- Increasing usability or addressing different user groups
- Changing the pharma company from a drug manufacturer to an integrated healthcare provider
Please contact Tom Oakley on +44 (0) 1223 422 273 if you represent a pharmaceutical or medical device company. We would be happy to run through the presentation with you.