Senior Product Engineer
We are seeking a senior product engineer to be part of our rapidly growing team.
This is a senior role for candidates who have completed numerous electromechanical product development projects and can demonstrate success in tackling technical challenges through to product launch. You might have worked in a product company or a technical consultancy and might be qualified in any of the engineering disciplines.
Responsible for the entire product architecture, you would lead dynamic project teams developing innovative electromechanical devices from concept to production for multinational device companies. You would get the opportunity to build relationships with clients, understand their business needs, and secure commercial contracts to deliver highly challenging development programmes.
Unlike roles at many other companies, you do not have to choose between “doing technical work” and “becoming a manager”. You would still spend a fair portion of your time on advanced engineering work while also building a team and shaping the product development process.
Springboard believes in improving people’s lives and being a good employer. We support the career development of staff through mentoring and personal training budgets. We have an ethical policy to ensure that your work is satisfying and there is opportunity to travel to clients and manufacturing companies. There is an exciting bonus package to reward achievement of company performance targets.
The Senior Product Engineer role
• Leading project teams and delivering technical progress to clients
• Integrating all aspects of electromechanical product design and transfer to manufacture
• Developing new opportunities into business contracts
• Extensive professional industrial experience of product design through to manufacture
• Experience of medical or safety-critical device development would be helpful
• An aptitude for building client relationships and delivering excellent work on time and budget
• A first or 2:1 in engineering from a leading university (UK top 10 or equivalent)
• Eligibility to work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor work permits
How to apply
If you want to use practical engineering and science to make the world a better place, please send a CV and covering letter explaining how you can strengthen our team via our website www.springboard.pro/careers.
Agencies Springboard does not accept candidates from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact us about recruitment.