It's the people who work here who make us who we are
At Springboard it is all about working as a team in an open, collaborative and friendly environment. Employees are constantly working on the beginning of something new, in the security of a supportive and established setting.
What our staff have to say...
“Two principal factors make working at Springboard a genuine pleasure for me. One is the opportunity to interact with clients directly: it allows me to understand the importance of each problem I work on, and permits the satisfaction of presenting my contributions. The other factor is the people I work with, who make an atmosphere that is genuinely collaborative, deeply competent, and that supports my professional growth.
In short, Springboard allows me to do meaningful, interesting work with excellent people.”
“The wide range of projects available to work on are great in giving me the experience that I want as a recent graduate. Primarily within medical devices but also within other markets too, the projects vary in scope and scale and could be at any stage of the product development process from concept generation to manufacture.
Springboard’s premises, which are aptly located in Cambridge’s large biotech cluster, have well equipped with lab and workshop spaces which are available to me whenever my projects require.
I appreciate the culture of taking on responsibility which is encouraged by the friendly management and energetic staff.”
“The culture at Springboard is fantastic. There is always someone willing to lend a hand on a project, offer their expertise to another member of staff and generally encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves.
The new offices lend themselves to collaborate work and there is often a cluster of engineers and scientists putting their heads together in the lab or workshop, ready to solve problems and come up with creative ways to make things work.”
- Training to your specific needs
- Support and mentoring to guide you in the direction you want your career to progress
- Opportunities for project leading, line management, business administration opportunities, sales and technical specialism. You can choose the areas that suit you best.
In addition to a great working atmosphere, a relaxed dress code and a convenient location, we also have a very good benefits package including:
- Bonus related to company performance up to 25% of salary
- Non contributory pension scheme with a 12% contribution by Springboard
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the opportunity to have an extra 2 days of unpaid leave)
Our purpose-built offices and labs are in an ideal location in Cambridge, UK.
- Well connected to cycle routes into Cambridge and the guided busway.
- Reserved car parking spaces onsite
- 10 minute walk from Cambridge North station
- A short walk to local shops, food stalls, pubs and Tesco
- Outdoor space, the river and Milton Country Park close by
Interested to find out more?
Choose your career stage and see where you will fit in.